Overview of opportunities for supporters
There are several opportunities both in support of the conference as a whole and also in relation to individual elements of the conference and social programme. The conference will have a high profile within the University of Edinburgh and its many alumni. Supporting the conference will provide an opportunity to engage with key decision makers in commercial organisations and Higher Education establishments within the UK and from around the world.
- It is the express intention of the Conference Organising Committee to ensure that participating companies receive the highest recognition in return for their generous support.
- Priority in allocating supporter packages and exhibition stands will be given to organisations depending upon grade of package and on a first come, first served basis.
- Alternative proposals to support the conference will be welcomed.
- A companies/organisation/individual’s support of plenary sessions will be acknowledged at the time of the event and also in the conference programme book.
- Highly visible exhibition spaces located in areas of maximum attendee flow will be available. Preferential treatment will be given in the allocation of these to key supporters.
- Gold Supporter £5,000 [This opportunity has now been taken]
- Silver Supporter £3,000
- Bronze Supporter £1,000
- Exhibitors £250 - £500
- Conference partner £250
The benefits in each category reflect the level of financial commitment.
Payments must be in POUNDS Sterling. Priority amongst supporters in each category will depend on the order in which they commit and on prompt payment of contributions.